Switch medication from nortriptyline to agomelatine.
- Before day 1: gradually reduce dosage of nortriptyline to a maximum of 50 mg/ day, when this dosage is > 50 mg/day.
- Day 1-3: reduce dosage of nortriptyline to 25 mg/day.
- Day 4-7: reduce dosage of nortriptyline to 10 mg/day.
- Day 8: stop administration of nortriptyline.
- Day 1: simultaneously start administration of agomelatine in a dosage of 25 mg/day.
- Day 8: only continue administration of agomelatine. If necessary, increase dosage of agomelatine to 50 mg/day.
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.