Adding aripiprazole to lamotrigine.
- Lamotrigine is principally metabolised by UDP-glucuronosyltransferases.
- Aripiprazole is metabolized by CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 to an active metabolite.
- This combination of drugs may have possible synergistic effects. However, this combination will also have additive side effects. 
- Start aripiprazole according to the general dosing advice.
- ↑ Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas; Toxicologie (dutch)
- ↑ Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas - lamotrigine (dutch)
↑ 3.03.1 Drugs.com lamotrigine Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "drugscom" defined multiple times with different content
The editors of psychiatrienet.nl take the greatest care to provide up-to-date and accurate information on this site. Nevertheless, mistakes and omissions cannot be entirely excluded. No rights devolve from the information provided. The editors and other providers of information to this site accept no responsibility for the content of this site or for the information provided therein; neither do they accept responsibility for possible damages which may derive from the use of the information on this site or from the linked sites. The editorial board accepts no responsibility for the content of the (linked) sites, for access to them, or for the products and services on these sites, nor for the occurrence of errors, viruses, and/or disruptions in service.